What is it?
TATTICO is a highly-efficient mini-pump with an ergonomic design that makes it easy to use in all conditions.
Who's it for?
The discerning road and adventure cyclist who requires efficient and dependable inflation when completing a road or trailside tire repair. TATTICO works on both Presta and Schrader valves.
Why it was designed
TATTICO has 4 unique features:
- Inverted Design: TATTICO is designed backwards from most pumps. The hose and valving is hidden inside the inner tube rather than the outer cylinder delivering up to 10% more air per stroke compared to pumps of similar length.
- Adaptable Cup Seal: Other pumps seal with o-rings which lose effectiveness as friction heat increases. The TATTICO Adaptable Cup Seal grows with the tube resulting in ultimate efficiency at all temperatures.
- Hidden Heat Sink: There is a heat sink hidden at the end of the barrel which absorbs a high percentage of heat generated when pumping. This keeps the rest of the pump cool, even at high pressures.
- Twin Tube Insulated Grip: TATTICO handle uses 2 thin tubes separated by an insulating air gap to keep hands cool. This results in better grip and control without risk to hands even when inflating multiple tires to high pressures.
- 6061 Alloy barrel and gripping surfaces
- High efficiency piston design
- Long extractable filler hose with locking presta/schrader chuck
- 9-1/2" length
- Includes direct-mount bracket with retaining strap