Rapha Core Mitts were designed to achieve the same balance between comfort, performance and value as the rest of the collection. The palm is made with a resilient synthetic suede fabric which provides excellent grip and bar feel in all weather conditions. Larger foam pads have been strategically positioned to minimise road vibrations and maximise comfort on longer rides. On the back of the hand, a four-way, high-stretch mesh fabric provides excellent breathability. The cuff is bound for comfort at the wrist and a tight, stable fit yet removing the mitts post-ride is nice and easy thanks to a couple of convenient finger pulls.
- Four-way stretch mesh on top of hand
- Synthetic suede palm with foam padding for comfort
- Finger pulls for easy removal
- Bound cuff avoids irritation at the wrist
- Debossed Rapha logo on the palm