Redesigned with a new lighter, softer and more breathable merino fabric, this is the most versatile jersey in the Rapha range. The construction of the jersey has also improved with a reworked fit and reduced bulk.
The jersey that started it all, reborn. The Classic Jersey was the first ever Rapha product to launch and epitomised the brand’s mission to create the finest cycling garments possible. 12 years later Rapha have reimagined the jersey, retaining its essential qualities of absolute comfort and function, but making it even better. The main component of this evolution is the fabric. Called RPM150 (Rapha Performance Merino, the 150 indicates grams per square metre), it is a proprietary material milled specifically and only for Rapha. It is lighter, softer and more breathable than generic merino-blends, adaptable to many conditions. The construction of the jersey has also improved with a reworked fit and sections bonded rather than stitched. This reduces weight and bulk even further.
About the new RPM150 fabric: Rapha Performance Merino 150 or RPM150 (the 150 indicates grams per square metre) has been created to be the most versatile cycling fabric in the world. With a lighter weight than before for more conditions and climates, it has improved next-to-skin softness and comfort. Helping your body breathe in hot conditions and insulating when the temperature drops, this fabric is a product of Rapha’s tireless R&D to create the world’s best cycling apparel.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- RPM150 fabric – lighter, softer and more breathable to suit even more conditions
- Improved cut and fit
- More streamlined build
- New construction techniques for cleaner finish and quality
- Bonded front hem and zip placket to reduce bulk
- Armband topstitching removed
- Reworked pocket construction
- Materials: 64% Polyester - 36% Merino Wool
FOR ALL DAY RIDING
- A close but relaxed fit, longer in the torso and suited to longer rides. Regular fit is applicable to our Classic, Brevet and Core ranges.