A supremely comfortable pair of bib shorts, now incorporating recycled materials and an updated gripper.Developed for all-round riding, the Women’s Classic Bib Shorts offer exceptional performance and comfort in a wide range of riding conditions. And now updated to incorporate recycled materials, our most comfortable bibs also have a lower impact. The shorts are cut from a high-stretch, matt fabric that is breathable and wicks sweat efficiently. The shorts use a chamois pad designed specifically for women and have a panelled construction to guarantee a superb fit. Flatlock stitching throughout means they won’t chafe, no matter how long or hard you ride. The improved design eliminates zips on the upper section and instead features a scooped neckline that makes taking the shorts on and off a lot easier. The soft hem grippers that secure the shorts in place are now wider to reduce compression. Designed to be worn with the Medium Support Bra or the Light Support Bra, the back of the shorts also has a large cutaway section for maximum breathability.
How this was made
Classic Bib Shorts are now made using recycled nylon. Using recycled nylon allows us to create a product with exceptional performance and durability whilst reducing our environmental impact.
• Size-specific and dual-density chamois
• Main material made using recycled Nylon
• Highly breathable upper section
• Updated wider hem grippers
• Flatlock stitching for reduced bulk
• Printed Rapha logos feature on either leg
• Available in a range of colours
• Main: 58% Recycled Nylon/ 42% Elastane
• Contrast: 73% Recycled Nylon/ 27% Recycled Elastane