Rapha Brevet Long Sleeve Jersey
A visible, warm garment for long rides where versatility is paramount.
Based on the short-sleeve jersey rigorously tested by Rapha riders at Paris-Brest-Paris, the long-sleeve version has been created for endurance rides where additional visibility and storage are important but where extra insulation is required. It has three large cargo pockets, as well as a zipped ballast pocket for carrying the hi-vis Brevet Vest and/ or an extra jacket.
The front of the jersey also has a zipped chest pocket for carrying a brevet card. Designed specifically for riding in low light, the jersey has two high-visibility stripes around the chest, one in pink, another in a perforated white Schoeller fabric. Other visibility details include a reflective armband on the left arm and reflective tab on the back of the jersey. The jersey is highly breathable and versatile enough to be used from autumn through to spring.
• Three large cargo pockets
• Large zipped ballast pocket
• Zipped brevet card pocket on chest
• Reflective stripe and armband for high visibility
• Robust fabric for durability and warmth
• Full-length, fully lined zip, lockdown puller
• Drawcord with friction locks
• Soft gripper on hem
61% polyester/39% merino