Favero Assioma Power Pedals
Please note: When a shipment of this product arrives, it sells out very quickly. Placing an order now reserves your Favero Assioma Power Pedals from the next available delivery. Thank you.
Favero Electronics Assioma Power Pedals will meet all your cycling power measurement needs. Favero Electronics breakthrough technology will make your training more effective and efficient using precise, reliable and accurate power measurement data.
Two versions are available: Assioma DUO (double side version) or Assioma UNO (single side version)
Replacement of the Assioma RIGHT pedal body. Including bearings, M6 nuts, oil-seal and end-cap. This pedal body has an extended release torque range (8-20Nm) and the springs in black color.
Replacement of the Assioma LEFT pedal body. Including bearings, M6 nuts, oil-seal and end-cap. This pedal body has an extended release torque range (8-20Nm) and the springs in black color.
Set of Bearings, Hex nuts M6, Oil seal, end-cap and washers for Assioma art.772-72
Easy to install. Fast to move between bikes. Install and move your Assioma power meter from one bike to another just like a normal pedal, easily and without special tools. Pair it with your bike computer or smartphone instantly via Bluetooth and ANT+.
Pedaling analytics. Not just power and cadence. Assioma power sensors are placed on the pedals, exactly where your force is applied, to provide you with a more detailed and accurate observation of your pedal strokes, which includes the following data: Left/Right balance | Torque efficiency (TE) | Pedal smoothness (PS)
The only one with IAV Power system. Many power meters calculate power using the average angular velocity (AVG) per rotation instead of the instantaneous angular velocity (REAL) value: this may introduce an additional error, up to 4.5% compared to the declared accuracy.
Assioma, with exclusive IAV Power system and an integrated gyroscope, measures the actual instantaneous angular velocity to guarantee the same ±1% degree of accuracy with any style of pedaling, even with oval chainrings.
Automatic Temperature Compensation. Rain, snow, mud, or sweltering heat: automatic temperature compensation (ATC) ensures exact, consistent watt measurements in any weather condition at temperatures between -10°C and 60°C.
Waterproof, resistant and the lightest made. The lightest and most compact pedal-based power meter: with no protruding elements, it does not interfere with pedaling, even when cornering. Protected by a bi-component resin block, the power meter sensor is extremely resistant to shocks and fully waterproof.
Energy efficient. Quick and easy recharge. Rechargeable batteries; lithium-ion technology provides a long battery life: up to 50 hrs with a single charge. Automatic stand-by; After a few minutes of inactivity, Assioma automatically sets to stand-by and instantly switches on as soon as you start pedaling. Magnetic connectors; You can recharge your cycling power meters simultaneously using the battery charger with double USB cable and magnetic connectors.
• Power sensor on both pedals (DUO) | single pedal (UNO)
• Dual-sided power measurement (DUO) | single side (UNO)
• Cadence sensor: included, built-in
• Total weight per pedal: 149.5 g (battery included)
• Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
• Battery life: at least 50 hours
• Communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
• Accuracy power measurement: ± 2%
• Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
• Water resistance degree: IP67
• Q-factor: 54mm
• Firmware updates via Bluetooth with Favero Assioma App
• Compatible cleats: Original LOOK KEO and Favero cleats (red and black)
• Bike type: racing/road
• Designed and produced in Italy
• Warranty: 2 years
• Both pedals with power sensor (DUO)
• Left pedal with power sensor (UNO)
• Battery charger including plugs (EU, US, UK, AU)
• 2 two-meter long micro-USB/USB cables with magnetic connectors
• 2 red cleats float 6° (LOOK KEO compatible)
• Hex key and 4 washers for the installation
• User manual
Here is a great video from Shane Miller @ GPLama ...take a look.