The 45mm deep 303 NSW is built for a singular purpose: to be fast, everywhere. But the 303 NSW is no ‘race day only’ wheelset to be tucked away in a wheel bag until a race number is pinned to the rider’s jersey. It’s built to take the abuse of everyday training rides, Gran Fondos, and wandering adventures. Zipp has achieved this reliability at a lighter weight with a revised carbon fiber layup developed through testing on the famed cobbles of the Arenberg Forest with the world’s fastest riders. The 303 NSW Tubeless features a 19mm internal rim width and corresponding outer rim shape for aerodynamic optimization with 25mm tires. This wheelset allows you to run tubeless or traditional clinchers. The benefits of tubeless include superior flat protection, the ability to run lower pressures, and a smoother ride with high cornering grip and low rolling resistance.
- Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed. Applied using Zipp’s ImPress™ direct-print technology
- Versatile 45mm rim profile for increased speed and better cornering, control and comfort
- Tubeless design provides secure performance when ridden at lower tire pressures
- Cognition hub features Axial Clutch™ technology to allow the freehub’s ratcheting mechanism to deliver half the mechanical drag of conventional three-pawl hubs
- Showstopper™ textured brake track delivers the best modulation and shortest stopping distances in wet and dry conditions
- SRAM XDR™ driver bodies
- Ships with QR end caps, quick release skewers