Veloflex Roubaix Tubular
Veloflex Roubaix tubular tires are considered an excellent all-rounder tire. Recommended for any kind of road cycling.
Roubaix tubulars are perfect for racing on cobblestones and rougher road surfaces where a unique tread design ensures the best performance on either dry or wet road surfaces. The casing width is 25mm to provide comfort, durability and greater puncture protection. All these qualities are combined into a lightweight 290 gram tubular.
Veloflex Roubaix tubular tires have tan/gum colored sidewalls for a classic pro look and are manufactured with the best available materials and production technologies.
Like all Veloflex products, these tires are hand made in Italy, produced with artisan processing and in limited quantity.
TECHNOLOGY | KEY FEATURES
• Use: pavé /rough road surface
• Size: 25mm
• Weight: 290 grams
• TPI: 320 Threads Per Inch
• Pressure: 6/9 bar (85/130 psi)
• Protection Belt: puncture resistant layer
• Casing: Compressed Pes/Co corespun
• Rubber tread: Natural rubber exclusive compound
• Inner tube: Latex low rolling resistance
• Valve: Presta 42 mm with changeable core