The Dolan TC1 has replaced the iconic Dolan Track Champion competition track frame, the TC1 is available in three colour ways and features improved tube shaping and refined geometry that will be immediately noticed in competitive situations. The TC1 is a serious track machine and with its new found livery and revised specification it's sure to become a firm favourite with the track cycling and fixie community.
- Aerodynamic Design
- Cut Away Seat Tube
- Oversized Down Tube
- Race Geometry
- Stainless Steel Dropout Inserts
- Traditional Geometry
- Frame: Dolan TC1 Aluminium Double Butted.
- Fork: Alpina carbon track specific fork 1 1/8 Int, carbon fibre blades, aluminium steering column 30mm offset.
- Seat Post: Alpina aluminium 27.2.
- Headset: Alpina 1 1/8th Integral - 36*45.
- Frame Weight 1.78kg (54cm)
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Tyre Clearance Maximum: 23mm
- Bottom Bracket Thread: British
- Replacable Rear Dropout: Yes
- Headset type: Integral 1-1/8" Cartridge bearing type 36/45
- Frame Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm