What is it?
The Maratona Gear Bag was designed as a cycling specific travel bag for weekend riding trips and races, yet is versatile enough to be used as a general travel bag. Our designers gathered feedback from both professional and amateur riders to create a gear bag that addresses the common pain points of traveling with cycling gear.
Who's it for?
Discerning cyclists traveling to single-day events or week-long stage races will appreciate the versatility of the MARATONA GEAR BAG. Key features include an internal vented shoe bag and vented damp garment bag. Additionally, the padded top flap unzips completely so as to lay flat on the ground to form a small work area or act as place to sit while putting on shoes.
Why it was designed
MARATONA is optimized to make it easier to travel with your gear. With three external handles and stowable shoulder straps, Maratona converts in seconds between soft-sided luggage and backpack. The three external handles make the bag easy to grab and the convertible shoulder straps allow you adjust the bag for traveling through the airport, the city or your next event with ease and maximum comfort. The MARATONA has the right balance of structured organization and open access so that you can easily find what you packed.
Like many of our other bag offerings, MARATONA is constructed of durable 600D Nylon and waxed canvas, with a lining of bright red 100D nylon to provide high contrast making it easier to find things inside the bag.
- 600D nylon and waxed canvas panels, water-resistant zippers and reflective quilt stitching
- Integrated vented damp garment bag
- Integrated vented shoe bag with internal and external access
- Internal water bottle storage and three mesh pockets
- Lined external pocket
- Stowable shoulder straps to convert into a backpack
- Dimensions: 55cm x 35 cm x 22cm (Maximum airline size regulations for carry-on luggage)