RUUT AL "SWISS ARMY KNIFE", YOU CAN TRANSFORM THE BIKE FROM A FRISKY RACER TO A COMFY TOURER.
With all the fender, rack and cargo mounts and a hardy drivetrain packed in a light but yet tough frame will provide the any hardcore commuter, training partner, or the adventure seeker with more than enough machine to enter the weekend cyclocross race - all in one magician.
With the fork set up in the LO “race” position, this bike will be perfect for CX or fast road riding. Flip the chip, mount your bags and you are ready for a multi-day trip. Go fast or go long. You choose.
The first setting, with steeper angles, smaller trail and a lower riding position will be the choice for racing and dynamic and sporty riding. The alternative fork setting gives the bike slacker angles, longer trail and a bit more relaxed riding position, making it ideal for long distance adventure riding on endurance training.
- ADJUSTABLE HEAD ANGLE AND FORK TRAIL
- THRU AXLES FORK AND FRAME
- RACKS AND FENDER MOUNTS
- 700 x 40C (CLEARANCE FOR 650B x 2.1”)
- FRAME SIZES: S,M,L, XL
- Frame: RUUT CUSTOM FORMED AL6061-T6
- Fork: TWINTIP CARBON
- Handlebar: RONDO FLARE 420MM(S), 440MM(M,L), 460MM(XL)
- Grips: VELO COMFORT TAPE
- Stem: RONDO 80MM(S), 100MM(M), 110MM(L), 120MM(XL)
- Saddle: FABRIC SCOOP FLAT
- Seatpost: RONDO 350 X 27.2
- Brakes: SRAM APEX HYDRAULIC BRAKES
- Shifters: SRAM APEX 1
- Crankset: SRAM XG 1130 11-42 11 SPEED
- Derailleur rear: SRAM APEX 1 TYPE 2.1
- Cassette: SUNRACE CSMS7 11-42 11 SPEED
- Chain: SRAM PC1130
- Hubs: RONDO SUPERLIGHT SEALED BEARINGS
- Rims: RONDO ALLOY 622-21
- Tyres: PANARACER GRAVEL KING SK 700C X 43