A cold-weather training jersey for riders and racers looking to stay aero without freezing. Warm, fast, and reflective.
The combination of warmth and racing performance is tough to achieve because insulation usually results in a bulkier garment. The Pro Team Long Sleeve Thermal Jersey is both fast and warm. The jersey fabric is a slightly thicker version of the current Pro Team Long Sleeve Aero Jersey and has a fleecy brushed back inner for on-skin comfort.
The jersey is cut in our Race fit, and it should be reasonably tight to ensure nothing flaps in the wind and slows you down. Further speed advantages come in the form of bonded back shoulder seams, with none at all on the front, as well as a new rear pocket construction that lies completely flat when not filled – you’ll cut straight through the wind. Designed for winter training when skies darken earlier, there are reflective elements all over the jersey, as well as headphone loops, and an easy-use Vizlon zip.
Rubber printed Rapha logo and Pro Team bars at bottom of a zip make it easier to find the ends when on the move.
Reflective indicator bars on each wrist for signaling in the dark
No seams on the front, and only two bonded back seams, deliver aerodynamic performance benefits
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- Made of a high-stretch and breathable performance fabric
- Inner has been brushed back for soft comfort onto skin
- Reflective armband and bars on the wrist and rear pocket
- Full length, easy-up VISLON® zipper for easy, one-handed adjustment
- New triple rear cargo pocket (with a breathable mesh inner) sits flat on back when not in use
- Headphone loops up the back seam
FOR TRAINING AND RACING
Designed to fit close to the body, cut for an on-bike position. Applicable to our Pro Team and Souplesse ranges