The use of chamois cream is a classic cycling tradition, originating in the need for riders to treat their leather chamois to keep them supple and comfortable. Rapha Chamois Cream has undergone rigorous testing on countless rides and in race conditions by Rapha ambassadors and team riders.
Rapha skincare products are made from the aromatic plants and herbs found on the Giant of Provence, used in local concoctions for hundreds of years. Their scents will be familiar to any rider that has made the pilgrimage to Mont Ventoux.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- Atlas Cedar – a mild astringent reputedly good for relieving stress and tension.
- Lavender – a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory used to help ease aches and pains.
- Pine needle – reputed to ease rheumatism and respiratory complaints.
- Rosemary – characteristic Mediterranean aroma and general tonic to stimulate the senses.
- Juniper Berry – a centuries-old boost the immune system.
- Lemon – refreshing citrus is naturally anti-bacterial.
- Cypress – aromatic conifer rumoured to have anti-rheumatic properties.
- Patchouli – anti-inflammatory often used to treat skin conditions.
- Cistus – produces a soothing, aromatic resin.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately with water.