The Dolan Pre Cursa, a great starter track frameset. Although the Pre Cursa is often labelled as a starter frame, it has been put through its paces at the highest level winning many competitions such as Track World Cups. With its strong credentials and rock solid construction the Pre Cursa is used as a rental bike in Velodromes throughout Europe.
- 7005 Triple Butted Frame
- Oversized Down Tube
- Semi-Sloping Geometry
- Smooth Welds
- Sram Omnium Compatible
- Frame: Dolan Pre Cursa 7005 Aluminium Triple Butted.
- Fork: Alpina carbon track specific fork 1 1/8 Int, carbon fibre blades, aluminium steering column 30mm offset.
- Seat Post: Alpina aluminium 27.2.
- Headset: Alpina 1 1/8th Integral - 36*45.
- Seat Clamp: Alpina 31.9 Aluminium.
- Frame Weight: 1.78kg (54cm)
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Tyre Clearance Maximum: 23mm
- Bottom Bracket Thread: British
- Replacable Rear Dropout: Yes
- Headset Type: Integral 1-1/8" Cartridge bearing type 36/45
- Frame Sizes: 45cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm