Wahoo KICKR Snap Power Trainer
The Wahoo KICKR SNAP is the KICKR for those who don't need as much kick. It shares the great features of the KICKR including power you can feel, app controlled resistance and an open platform - all in a convenient wheel-on design. The Wahoo KICKR SNAP is perfect to maintain fitness.
• Made from heavy-duty stainless steel and featuring a wide stance, SNAP is designed to keep its feet firmly planted on the floor and your bike securely locked in so you can train with confidence
• Like KICKR, SNAP uses your smartphone, tablet or computer to control resistance and provide a reliable power measurement so you can monitor and adjust your intensity
• Key tech, compatibility and specs: - Wireless Technology: ANT+/ Bluetooth 4.0 - Devices: iOS/Android/PC (Mac/Windows) - Resistance Type: Electromagnetic - Accuracy: +/- 5% - Wireless Software Updates: Yes - Metrics: Speed/Distance/Power - Wheel Size: 24", 650c, 700c, 27.5", 29" - Hub Types: 130mm, 135mm - Front Wheel Block: Included
• Open platform: Built on an open API, allowing 3rd party developers to create innovative training experiences
• Power you can feel: Snap is designed around a heavy, high inertia flywheel that replicates the inertia felt when cranking up or down the open road
• Weight: 20 kg