The Synthe™ MIPS is the pinnacle of road helmet design and now includes the Multi-DIrectional Impact Protection System, which can provide more protection in certain impacts. The compact form slips through the air with ease across multiple yaw and head angles, and offers greater cooling power than the Aeon.™ Other key features include the Roc Loc® Air fit system with 2-way fit tuning and Aero Mesh Panels with a dedicated port for securely docking sunglasses as you ride.
All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro’s MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider’s brain in certain impacts. Learn more about MIPS in the video above.
- Weight: 270 grams (Medium)
- Features: Featherweight Webbing with Slimeline buckle, Roll Cage internal reinforcement, Ponytail compatible, MIPS equipped
- Construction: In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner, Thermoformed SL reinforcement
- Fit System: Roc Loc Air
- Ventilation: 26 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling
- Sizing:Small: 51-55 cm; Medium 55-59 cm; Large 59-63 cm
All models that are not core stock in-store, will need to be requested from our local warehouse