Call or email for more sizing and options available
Pre-order the 2021 Bianchi.
Bianchi Aria e-Road
The new Aria e-Road aero carbon bike, engineered with Bianchi's IPD | Inner Power Drive system, is the perfect solution to the demands of genuine road riders the world over: to have the look and feel of traditional, pure high-performance, race-bred road riding, with powerful electrical assistance in the background - when you need it.
IPD | INNER POWER DRIVE SYSTEM
The new Aria e-road provides the ultimate light weight road experience with power to expand your limits.
Bianchi has specifically developed its new IPD | Inner Power Drive system for the Aria e-road, using the Ebikemotion’s powerful X35 V.2 pedal assist technology. At 3.5kg for the entire system (rear hub motor, 250W battery, iWOC One and all wiring), the X35 V.2 e-power system is the smallest and lightest full-power pedal assist motor available. It is the perfect solution for riders, with a desire to take on long, demanding rides selecting the extra power and speed of a trained professional only when it is needed.
This extra power significantly adds to, but never overshadows the human powered endeavour and sensation of road riding. It simply gives the feeling that you have more power in your legs.
- 3.5kg total weight of X35 V.2 motor, 250W battery, iWOC One and all wiring
- Slim 36V/250W V.2 rear hub motor produces 40Nm of torque
- Panasonic battery is 40mm wide. Completely integrated and hidden inside the downtube
- Optimum power pedal assistance between 15 and 25km/h
- 3 levels of assistance: ECO (GREEN) 30%, COMFORT (ORANGE) 60%, POWER (RED) 100%
- Autonomy up to 1200 meter of elevation gain. Autonomy could be increased with 250W Xtra Power external battery
- ‘Flat to full’ mains-charge in 3.5-4hrs
- Zero motor drag to drivetrain