Stainless out of stock until July 20th 2018
The Speedplay X Series' innovative design and unrestricted float changed the shape of clipless pedals and continues to prove that user-friendliness, comfort, and improved performance are all attainable in a simple, lightweight package. The unique shape of X pedals provides knee-saving lateral rotation, without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals - your knees don't have to work against spring tension. The compact, low-profile shape of X pedals positions your foot closer to the spindle for optimal power transmission and unmatched cornering clearance. And their dual-sided design ensures easy entry and exit. X Series Pedals were Speedplay's first double-sided design and earned a prestigious Designers Choice Award from ID Magazine, the premier publication in the field of industrial design.
Features:• Easy dual-sided entry: no kicking it over, no looking down, no fumbling.
• Half the weight of most other clipless systems: weight per pair - 220 grams
• Non-centering free float minimizes the potential for knee strain.
• Unbeatable cornering clearance: 35 degrees.
• Large contact area, extremely stable cleat-to-shoe connection.
• Compatible with virtually all 3-hole and 4-hole shoe mountings.
• Standard step-in, turn-out entry and release.
• Built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication.
• True locking mechanism - engagement security is independent of spring tension.