High quality L-key set out of stainless steel for hexagon socket screws by Wera. Stainless steel prevents the transfer of extraneous rust. The Hex-Plus profile offers a greater contact surface in the head of the screw. The notching effect is therefore reduced to a minimum and damage to the screw head more or less eliminated. Come with hex ballpoint on the long arm: the ballpoint drive profile means that it is possible to swivel the tool axis away from the screwdriving axis, thus enabling "round the corner" screwdriving. "Take it easy" Tool Finder: colour coding according to size. In an almost wear-free L-key clip fastener.
• Solution to the extraneous rust problem: fasten stainless screws with stainless tools
• Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer
• With Take it easy tool finder: colour coding by size
• Wear-resistant clip material for enhanced durability
• Colour coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures