Light & Motion VYA Pro series lights
With the Spring/Fall cycling seasons, it’s definitely light up time.
OVERVIEW: Autumn brings fewer daylight hours. Light & Motion USA engineers safe cycling technology. Motion sensing auto on-off| USB recharge 2hrs| water-proof | drop-proof
Light & Motion HL/TL Vya Pro combo
L&M Vya Pro Head Light: 250 Lumen output (200 in Solid Mode)
L&M Vya Pro Tail Light: 100 Lumen output with variable SafePulse beam pattern.
The innovative Light & Motion VYA Pro series lights are button-free and turn ON and OFF automatically via motion detection sensors. Additionally they are fully waterproof and have a built in USB recharging connection. Designed and manufactured in California, USA by a specialist company that only makes great lights, nothing else!
A smart sensor in the lights identifies that you’ve started to move and turns the lights on. They then emit controlled variable light pulses as you travel, called ‘SafePulse’. Studies have shown that variable flash frequencies lead to quicker identification by other road users than continuous beams or flashes at a constant frequency. This is a feature that is being increasingly included in cycle lighting, improving depth perception for avoidance/improved road safety.
Developed and made in California, USA with waterproof bio-renewable materials, once you stop, the lights automatically turn themselves out, so there’s no chance of you coming out of work on a dark damp evening and discovering you’ve left your lights on and they’ve gone flat.
The VYA Pro HL front light also includes an extra sensor for ambient light levels. This allows it to work in a pulsed mode during the day and a constant mode at night, when you will need to be able to see where you are going. It blasts out 250 lumens in pulsed mode and 200 lumens in constant mode with a six hour and two hour run time respectively. VYA Pro HL front light
There’s also a VYA Pro TL rear light. This emits 100 lumens with a six hour run-time and a variable pulsed beam pattern. It includes a tail mount designed to take up little room on the seatpost, so that the light doesn’t get in the way of fitting a saddle pack or other accessories. There’s an optional extra mount available that lets you attach the light to the saddles rails too. VYA Pro TL rear light
A combo set of the VYA Pro front (HL) and rear light (TL) is also available. VYA Pro Combo
The VYA light mounts are designed to be compact and take up little room on bars or seatpost. Securing the light to them via a quarter turn also activates the sensors. Light & Motion indicate that you can recharge the lights fully via their cable free USB plug very quickly.
All VYA lights are IP67 dust and waterproof rated, so they will keep working even when submerged to 1m. Each weighs 30g and has been designed to give 180 degree visibility for added protection from vehicles approaching from the side.
Light up your life! Safe cycling. The La Bicicletta Toronto team uses and loves these lights.
- Vya Pro Head Light:
- 250 Lumen Output (200 in Solid Mode) Head Light with variable SafePulse beam pattern optimized for maximum visibility day and night
- Auto Solid High: 200 Lumens at 2 hours
- Auto Pulse: 250 Lumens at 6 hours
- Vya Pro Tail Light:
- 100 Lumen Output (200 in Solid Mode) Tail Light with variable SafePulse beam pattern optimized for maximum visibility day and night
- Single auto mode Pulse: 100 Lumens at 6 hours
- SafePulse proven to maximize visibility by aiding in a driver's depth perception of cyclist to safely locate and avoid
- Daylight visible at 2 KM (1.24 miles)
- Innovative amber side lighting increases critical visibility at intersections
- Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns Vya on when inserted into mount
- Auto Sense detects ambient light and automatically adjusts Head Light to the safest riding mode, SafePulse in the daytime and steady at night
- Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount
- Made with bio-renewable material- waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated)
- Waterproof, impact, output ratings all meet FL-1 Certification standards
- USB Mount Receptor allows light to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock
- Direct USB Charging without cable (Fully charges in 2 hours)
- Included: Handlebar / Seatpost Mount (will fit any size bar / post)
- Dimensions: 3" x 1.3" x 0.8" (when mounted)
- Weight: 30 grams (each light)